You can use our Wedding Website client survey to gather information from your couples to create their Wedding Day website.
The form was created with Google Forms. To use the survey, you must have a Gmail account.
Copy the response sheet to edit and adapt it for your business.
1. Click this link: Wedding Website Spreadsheet
If you are not logged into Google, this is what you will see. Before copying, you need to Sign In to your Google account.
If you are logged into Google, you will see the following:
2. Click File: Select Make a copy to copy the spreadsheet.
3. Name your File: The default file name is Copy of Wedding Site Please Copy - (Responses).
You can change the name in the Name field.
4. Google will open your copied spread sheet in a separate window.
5. Select Form: This brings up the Edit form option.
6. Select: Edit form to make changes or updates to the form.
Read here about how to Edit a Google Form
Read here about how to Share your Google Form