Buttons can Link to any online resource, such as an online gallery, website, or video hosted with another service.
To make a Button link to online resources:
- Click the Button in the builder to open the Edit Panel.
- Once the panel is open, if you are not already defaulted to a General Link option. (see the screen below) Click: Select Different Call to Action
- Select General Link to bring up the link option screen.
Once you see the above select the type of link you are creating.
To link to online resouresce select Website Address
1. Enter a Label for your Button. This is the text that displays on the Button.
2. Copy and paste the website URL into the bottom box.
3. To save your information and close the panel, click the green save and close button