The StickyFolios client Wedding Website Template allows your bride and groom to share their wedding details with friends and family. The Wedding Website Template includes information sections such as Save The Date, Our Story, Our Wedding Day Details (lodging and venue information) and Our Registry. In addition to the information sections, the Wedding Website also showcases your photography with galleries that can highlight your engagement session portraits to wedding day photography itself.
You can offer custom Wedding Website as a free or paid service for your clients. As your clients share the Wedding Website with friends and family leading up to and after the wedding, they will see your photography and have your contact information at their fingertips.
The Wedding Website Template is specially made for this marketing technique.
- This is all about exposure. Think about how many people will have a chance to see your images and your brand.
- Try it out with weddings you already have booked, and start building the Wedding Website as soon as you have your clients' engagement session images ready.
- Use our Google Form template to make collecting wedding and registry information from each couple super simple.
- You want every couple to have their own site. Streamline your workflow to minimize time spent.
- For future wedding clients, you can use this as pull-through incentive only available in your top packages.
- Remember, the goal of this page is marketing, so only use 20-30 of your very best images.
- After the wedding you can add a link to the full online order gallery.
Check out this video tutorial with Nate Grahek and Sal Cincotta for more information about the Wedding Website Template: